Many years of experience in the field of interior design bring multiple skills to your renovation project, from one room to a whole establishment. The designers are highly accomplished in renovating with a timeless style for outdated spaces. It all begins with the client’s environment (business, home, yacht) and the ultimate wish list. Once the scope is established, a team of seasoned trades-people is assembled that best suits the plan. Next, the timeframe and budget are determined. Once approved, the dream is managed through completion. The goal is to create comfortable, useable spaces that maximize the views and allow one to live and/or work easily and enjoyably. The local surroundings offer abundant natural beauty to draw from and play an important role in the coordination of finishes and belongings. Each renovation is an exciting new endeavor for the designers’ allowing their expertise to carefully guide you through the process to achieve an aesthetically pleasing, very fulfilling outcome.
- Evaluate needs and establish the scope of the project
- All 'Fit and Finish' selections (paint, lighting, plumbing, flooring, cabinets, countertops and hardware)
- Inventory of existing furniture and accessories
- Determine if new furnishings are needed
- Establish a budget and time frame
- Management of the project
- Order products
- Coordinate deliveries and installations
- Handle products returns and exchanges
- Finishing touches
- BIG REVEAL!!
SOME OF OUR WONDERFUL CLIENT REACTIONS...
We have been reluctant in the past to work with designers but Renee and Susan made our house look new using everything we already owned, definitely worth the investment!”...Tammy, Landfall
"WOW, this is exactly what I wanted but didn’t know how to get here!”...Lisa and Robert, Wrightsville Beach
"Our home was a hodge-podge, now it looks like Architectural Digest was here…AND it's a comfortable and functional place to live and entertain!”...Kate and Chris, Forest Hills
"The kids love our new, more current place and are proud to have their friends over!”...Mary and Todd, Landfall
RENOVATION PACKAGE $2500-5000
- Clients will not be in the home while the transformation occurs.
- We do not organize closets, interior cabinets/shelves.
- Clients agree to the results in advance, any additional changes after the installation are subject to additional fees.
- Prices are subject to change.