ONE DAY DESIGN
INITIAL CONSULTATION (approximately 3 hours in advance of DESIGN day)
- Space analysis (measurements) or floor plans if available
- Inventory of existing furniture and accessories
- Determine if new items are needed or if existing items need refurbishing
- Establish a budget and time frame
- Review and agree to preparations
ONE DAY - INSTALLATION (approximately 6 hours)
- Establish new layout and arrangement of spaces
- Provide professional movers for the placement of major pieces (furniture, rugs and heavy items will be repositioned)- 2 hours
- Organize accessories, including exposed shelving
- Hang art
- Finishing touches
- BIG REVEAL!!
Our perspective of your assets is objective and allows us to see things in a fresh way. Sometimes we edit what you have… sometimes we see a void that needs to be filled… and sometimes we just reuse everything! We love the challenge of bringing out the best in what your home and furnishings have to offer.
SOME OF OUR WONDERFUL CLIENT REACTIONS...
We have been reluctant in the past to work with designers but Renee and Susan made our house look new using everything we already owned, definitely worth the investment!”...Tammy, Landfall
"WOW, this is exactly what I wanted but didn’t know how to get here!”...Lisa and Robert, Wrightsville Beach
"Our home was a hodge-podge, now it looks like Architectural Digest was here…AND it's a comfortable and functional place to live and entertain!”...Kate and Chris, Forest Hills
"The kids love our new, more current place and are proud to have their friends over!”...Mary and Todd, Landfall
ONE DAY DESIGN PACKAGE $1995
- Clients will not be in the home while the transformation occurs.
- We do not organize closets, interior cabinets/shelves.
- Clients agree to the results in advance, any additional changes after the installation are subject to additional fees.
- Prices are subject to change.